Critter picture tread,(post what you have)

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Try putting some moth balls near any wires he might chew on.

Right now I have a little black mouse hiding from the elements in my shed. Cute little guy.

Named him Mickey ;)

But in all seriousness, I still gotta get a couple mouse traps and set them up in there before it becomes a problem.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Right now I have a little black mouse hiding from the elements in my shed. Cute little guy.

Named him Mickey ;)

But in all seriousness, I still gotta get a couple mouse traps and set them up in there before it becomes a problem.

Good call! There is never just one mouse. Before you know it they're causing problems or getting in the pantry. Better to stay on top of it.

valley ranch

Threads
Let's see if this uploads.

Attachments

• Remy 1.JPG
    Remy 1.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 23

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
looks to be a bull, some kind of highland mixed breed?
I would say he needs a pasture..

Stevie-Ray

Threads
We normally have at least one tree frog clinging to our doorwall screen at night. This time, he was there when I closed the doorwall for the night, and moved to the table to sun himself the next day. This little guy is about the size of a quarter. We used to have hundreds of them sticking to the front of our house at night when we came home, but since I no longer leave the porch light on, the bugs have diminished, and the frogs aren't so prolific.

DSC_0514_zpsqjqukzti.jpg

Threads
Reviving this thread!! We have an infestation of bag worms on this one bush. I must have picked off at least 40 of them yesterday. Anyone else have these?

bag worms 1.PNG

bag worms 2.PNG