Checked out All New ExMark 30in Mower Today

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
After 11 hours on my Pioneer I've noticed that my hydro oil is extremely low, at least I cannot see it. The reservoir is below where I can see. So I filled it up to the max full line. I then see it bubbling slowly (engine cold) so I figure it's gonna settle in a minute or two. Came back the next day and again there is no oil in the bottom of the little "tank". WTF??! I haven't even turned the engine on during this time! This new exmark is driving me crazy!

I had the CC 44" ZTR do that right after I purchased it like maybe it got passed up at the factory. I did what you did and filled the reservoir and it went back down so I filled ti back to the full mark where it said to run it and it bubbled a couple of more times and stopped and it was fine after that. It just seemed as though they didn't get it completely full at the factory.

Bomba

Threads
I had the CC 44" ZTR do that right after I purchased it like maybe it got passed up at the factory. I did what you did and filled the reservoir and it went back down so I filled ti back to the full mark where it said to run it and it bubbled a couple of more times and stopped and it was fine after that. It just seemed as though they didn't get it completely full at the factory.

I am so very relieved to hear that RIC! I hope that's what it is. It has me worried. I had a really hard job getting the oil filter off recently. It was on so tight I had to use a chain wrench.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am so very relieved to hear that RIC! I hope that's what it is. It has me worried. I had a really hard job getting the oil filter off recently. It was on so tight I had to use a chain wrench.

All I can say is that worked with my CC 44". I would keep an eye on it though just to make sure it wasn't going away. Have you had it parked somewhere where you could see if there were any leaks. When I run into those oil filters that are that tight I generally use a hammer and a good size screw driver.:smile:

Threads
And here is the only video I found of a professional contractor using one of the 30" mowers. This video is of the Toro Turfmaster:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am wondering if anyone can tell me the price of the turf master? ???

MSRP on the Turf Master is $1999.00 Sale Price is $1799.00 same with the Exmark 30" and yes we brought the Turfmaster Home yesterday. Price was $1800 OTD. Didn't get to use it much when I got to the house but used it on a clients lawn today. Has a sweet cut and is about twice as fast as the conventional 21". The variable speed drive is nice and can be fast enough that you can't keep up with the mower unless you're on a dead run. The wheel height adjustments are super. The Kawasaki FJ 180V motor doesn't lack for power either considering the mower weighs 167lbs I really think and I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I think it has more power than either the 190cc Honda or the Briggs engines I've been running with no problem. If you're considering buying the Toro Turfmaster or the Exmark Commercial 30" I don't believe you'll go wrong with either and either are well worth the money. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
MSRP on the Turf Master is $1999.00 Sale Price is $1799.00 same with the Exmark 30" and yes we brought the Turfmaster Home yesterday. Price was $1800 OTD. Didn't get to use it much when I got to the house but used it on a clients lawn today. Has a sweet cut and is about twice as fast as the conventional 21". The variable speed drive is nice and can be fast enough that you can't keep up with the mower unless you're on a dead run. The wheel height adjustments are super. The Kawasaki FJ 180V motor doesn't lack for power either considering the mower weighs 167lbs I really think and I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I think it has more power than either the 190cc Honda or the Briggs engines I've been running with no problem. If you're considering buying the Toro Turfmaster or the Exmark Commercial 30" I don't believe you'll go wrong with either and either are well worth the money. :thumbsup:

Very cool I checked one out today I am really liken the way it looks :thumbsup:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Very cool I checked one out today I am really liken the way it looks :thumbsup:

I done three clients lawns with the Turfmaster today and it has a sweet cut, really nice. Now that you checked out the Exmark Today, do you think it's worth the money?

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I done three clients lawns with the Turfmaster today and it has a sweet cut, really nice. Now that you checked out the Exmark Today, do you think it's worth the money?

I also looked at the EXMARK to it was almost the same and if it is saving you time and it cuts nice for you then yes i would say its worth it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bomba

Threads
All I can say is that worked with my CC 44". I would keep an eye on it though just to make sure it wasn't going away. Have you had it parked somewhere where you could see if there were any leaks. When I run into those oil filters that are that tight I generally use a hammer and a good size screw driver.:smile:

Yes Rick, it was not leaking fluid. You fixed my problem. I kept putting Hydro oil in until it reached the full line and stayed there. It's stayed there since then. Thanks again. I guess they didn't fill it up on the assembly line.