Checked out All New ExMark 30in Mower Today

Threads
How about the wheels? The timemaster had cheap plastic wheels, I'm hoping they put heavier wheels on.

And about the wheels, see this info:

Turfmaster Wheels: "COMMERCIAL-GRADE WHEELS. Tough co-polymer wheels feature precision ball bearings for long life with less downtime and lower replacement costs." Toro | TurfMaster Commercial 30" Walk-Behind Mower Landing Page
TURFMASTER WHEELS.jpg

I can't find any details about the Timemaster's wheels, though.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Those are some big changes. How about the wheels? The timemaster had cheap plastic wheels, I'm hoping they put heavier wheels on. I am also still weary of the timed blades too. It does look like a good machine though. Thanks for the info Ric.

I don't see where the timed blades are a big deal. They should infact give you a better cut by far because they overlap. Removal and installation should be a breeze, all you have to do is the same thing you do with any other blade when removing and installing them although they recommend using a torque wrench to 60lbs torque. Just remember when you install them they need to be mounted perpendicular forming an Inverted T and when you're through mounting them rotate the blades and make sure they don't touch and your downtown. :thumbsup:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
And about the wheels, see this info:

Turfmaster Wheels: "COMMERCIAL-GRADE WHEELS. Tough co-polymer wheels feature precision ball bearings for long life with less downtime and lower replacement costs." Toro | TurfMaster Commercial 30" Walk-Behind Mower Landing Page
12531-checked-out-all-new-exmark-30in-mower-today-turfmaster-wheels-jpg

I can't find any details about the Timemaster's wheels, though.

I'm going to call the dealer down town and talk to him about the Turf-Master tomorrow, I hope he has one because I'd like to see the machine. My problem is that if he has one I know I'll bring it home.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I am wondering if anyone can tell me the price of the turf master? ???

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am wondering if anyone can tell me the price of the turf master? ???

I made some phone calls this morning to four different lawn mower shops. They all told me the same thing and that was the Turf Master lists for $1999 and so does the Exmark. Out of the four places only one had a 30" and it's the Exmark and the sales person said he could do $1799 may a little cheaper. I got the same price offer from my dealer on the Turf Master and to no surprise the reason they offered for not having it on the floor was the cost involved. They said you want I'll order it and can have it in a couple of days.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the Exmark forum. :smile:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
So......you going to buy it?? :wink:

No I want to see it first, I told the dealer I wouldn't commit to a purchase without looking at one first. I think he will probably order one in anyway. If the weather goes as predicted I'm going to look at the Exmark tomorrow. The dealer to the North of me has one on the floor. If the the weather stays like it was today though I have to do a clean up to do in the morning for a new client I just took on today, that's two this week and I have a possibility for another. It's that time of year.