Blade-balance oddity

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Was hoping for a part number, because some days on this site I could use a bottle. If I gave you my model and serial numbers could you find me a part number?

davis2

Threads
Was hoping for a part number, because some days on this site I could use a bottle. If I gave you my model and serial numbers could you find me a part number?
They are different at all liquor stores...

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Was hoping for a part number, because some days on this site I could use a bottle.
You and me both...but I don't like waking up not knowing where I am.

But you could always be like me. I slept with four gals last night. Now they were in my hand all night wrapped up in a towel as they would not shut up otherwise.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I use a stepped cone-style balancer.

Hey, have any of you noticed that NONE of the alignment steps in those balancers correspond with ANY hole in any blade?
Yes so I turned up a new cone

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
If anyone needs a blade more balanced than grams , I have a antique powder scale i can get a blade to balance withen 5 grains . Postage pre-paid both ways .

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm not talking boulder... Small stone, maybe something else... You may never know... Who mows without something finding the blades that isn't grass?
All the young people. Old timers never had this issue. They would walk the yard prior to mowing. Wisdom at it's best.

davis2

Threads
All the young people. Old timers never had this issue. They would walk the yard prior to mowing. Wisdom at it's best.
I do walk the yard, but sometimes miss something or get too close to the stone driveway. I've heard many old timers mow their stones...

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Here they mow the asphalt and tree roots along with the concrete sidewalks.