Are you a cat or dog person?

monica123

Threads
I love my fur babies, I have 6 cats, 8 with the kittens, we are keeping the little guy shown and we have found a home for his brother.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I love my fur babies, I have 6 cats, 8 with the kittens, we are keeping the little guy shown and we have found a home for his brother.

My avatar shows my 3 year old cat, and the attachment shows the 6 month old kitten I rescued following my 12 year old tabby around the silo ledge...I gotta learn how to figure out how to post multiple pics.

Attachments

• Blackberry pics Vol. 2 039.jpg
    Blackberry pics Vol. 2 039.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 3

Driller

Threads
I just got a new mini cam, a cheapie, but I christened it by taking a couple of photos of my girls, so I thought I'd share one of them here. Doggie love is the best!

Attachments

• Cassie and Tessa Best 120910.JPG
    Cassie and Tessa Best 120910.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 7

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just got a new mini cam, a cheapie, but I christened it by taking a couple of photos of my girls, so I thought I'd share one of them here. Doggie love is the best!

So cute...I call that expression..."who, me...?"

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
This is our fourth cat, he wandered into our house last February on a bitterly cold night, the picture shows him with his "who, me?..." expression. I named him Tiggs because he is a tiger tabby, after having him a month I Googled the word "Tiggs", not knowing what it meant as slang. OOOPS. :laughing:

Attachments

• Blackberry pics Vol. 2 072.jpg
    Blackberry pics Vol. 2 072.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 5

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
All this talk of dogs vs, cats reminded me of a movie I loved that came out two years ago. Bolt is an animated movie from Disney that tells a story of a dog, a cat and a hamster who go on a cross-country road trip to help the dog ("Bolt", voiced by John Travolta) return to his master.

The cat (voiced by Susie Essman) stole the show in my opinion. The cat character is sarcastic and cynical; the hamster is goofy, while the dog is the "straight man" in this comedy. The cat has most of the best lines.

Thanks to everybody who posted photos of their pets. I always enjoy the pictures even though I'm not too crazy about cats.