Are you a cat or dog person?

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ummm--can't resist this dig...are you saying if the cat was more intelligent, you wouldn't have got him with the lawnmower...:biggrin:

I should probably change that signature since it's been there for a while. I just thought it was funny - I've always liked jokes that take a dig at cats.

monica123

Threads
I have both cats and dogs at my home, and I have to say I like them equally really, I have always had both, even growing up.

indypower

Threads
I like both. Have neither now.
Two-Stroke..... Nice Rin Tin Tin you have.

bret

Threads
I like both as well. Dogs have a purpose as do the cats and I have enjoyed both over the years, just not for dinner, lol.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am definitely a dog guy....
BUT I have not been able to sit down for more than 10 seconds without this huge CAT jumping on my lap...
Actually he has been on my lap for several years, what a monster... nothing like a big HOT cat during the winter... :smile:KennyV

minkyung

Threads
I cannot choose :laughing: A dog is a great companion outdoors. They run and play with you. Very nice to be with.

But cats are excellent companions inside the home. They are charming, warm to touch or hold. They are funny too, especially when you let them run after something.

monica123

Threads
This is my newest addition to my family. It is a kitten from the stray that I rescued. He is just tiny, his brother is far bigger than he is.
crafts for xmas 001.jpg

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
This is my newest addition to my family. It is a kitten from the stray that I rescued. He is just tiny, his brother is far bigger than he is.
View attachment 745

Ohhh, how adorable...looks to me about 5-6 weeks old, bless you for your rescue of the precious little furball. I rescued a feral kitten about the same age back in mid-June, cannot believe how much he has grown since then. Gotta try to post a pic of him here.

Stevie-Ray

Threads
View attachment 745
He is adorable! We're definitely cat people. I always thought I was a dog person, but when the wife pretty much forced our first cat on me, I was hooked. We've had them ever since. We just lost one of our "kids," a gorgeous Blue Mink Tonkinese that we had for 13 years. His brother is rather lost without him, but we've got a line on a Platinum Mink Tonk (like him) kitten to give him some company. Should be here near January's end.