ZTS2 or ZTXS reviews? 54in

BellevilleMXZ

Threads
Anyone have one of these? Seems to be little info or reviews out there. XS is probably overkill, but would still like to hear what people think.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
OK well I will add my 20¢ worth in.
There is not a single new Cub Cadet mower that I would either buy or recommend any one else buy
MTD has trashed the brand and they are nothing more than the std MTD mower painted yellow & white at 30% higher price
And this comes from years of getting under them to try & keep them running
Now I have not been under either of the 2 models you mentioned but unless they are built to a substandidly higher level of than the rest of the yellow & white stuff they would not be a good investment.
Just run down the headings of all of the posts in the CC section then do the same for Toro or JD and note the difference .
It would be a close race between CC & Husqvarna for being the most problematic mowers here .

BellevilleMXZ

Threads
Well.....bought a ZTS2 54in. I like the fact it has ZT2800 diffs with filters. Dealer is very good, which is a plus. And brother has had good luck with his 2 yr old ZT2 50, so I guess we will see. I did look at a toro timecutter, but really wanted the steering wheel....guess time will tell!! Im a maint. freak(new dealer auto tech), so that will help.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Just really hoping Black and Decker don't further screw up the MTD line.