ZRT50 Starts with PTO Engaged

tigercreek

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for the help, my friend. I got to where I couldn’t see the forest for the trees and as soon as you showed me the amended plug I knew exactly what the problem was.
Got home, pulled the wires and placed the pto wire in the middle row (duh!), plugged it up and it started without the pto engaged.
I have half a mind to find out who this “repairman” and pay him a visit. What an idiot.
Thanks again!
You did exactly what I thought you did. Swap the wire positions as indicated. Hopefully you not wearing out your wife's bobbie pin.

View attachment 63293

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Thank you for the help, my friend. I got to where I couldn’t see the forest for the trees and as soon as you showed me the amended plug I knew exactly what the problem was.
Got home, pulled the wires and placed the pto wire in the middle row (duh!), plugged it up and it started without the pto engaged.
I have half a mind to find out who this “repairman” and pay him a visit. What an idiot.
Thanks again!
Glad you got it straighten out.

As far the other tech those types is why I have so many new customers every year. I just pull a major commercial account from one of my competitors because they were doing stupid stuff.

CaptFerd

Threads
Thanks again!
This post reminds me of a video I recently watched. Mower was repaired by a company just good enough to collect that cash and hit the road.. Glad you got it figured out.