Export thread

Zero Turn Dreams

Lawn Care Doctors

Lawn Care Doctors

Hello,

I'm a new lawn care business owner, just me with minimal equipment but I'm giving it a go. I use thumbtack to generate clients and so far it's working okay. I have 5 clients, 2 were found from a google search (They found me on google maps..I'm verified with google maps)
I work all week laying brick (I'm a mason by trade) then turn into the lawn care doctor on the weekend.
I hope to one day be riding a zero turn instead of laying brick.
Any feedback and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to learning a few things on here from some real pro's.
Here is my website lawncaredoctors.com.

Thanks to the Lawn Mower Forum and it's participants

Bill Mitzlaff Owner Lawn Care Doctors

B

bertsmobile1

Well you could start by reading this thread
http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/commercial-residential-lawn-mowing/36150-small-time.html
Then go to the lawncare forum section and start a new post after reading what is already on there.
Welcome to the group

Catherine

Catherine

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

It sounds like you're already off to a good start with your lawn care business. :smile:

Ric

Ric

Hello,

I'm a new lawn care business owner, just me with minimal equipment but I'm giving it a go. I use thumbtack to generate clients and so far it's working okay. I have 5 clients, 2 were found from a google search (They found me on google maps..I'm verified with google maps)
I work all week laying brick (I'm a mason by trade) then turn into the lawn care doctor on the weekend.
I hope to one day be riding a zero turn instead of laying brick.
Any feedback and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to learning a few things on here from some real pro's.
Here is my website lawncaredoctors.com.

Thanks to the Lawn Mower Forum and it's participants

Bill Mitzlaff Owner Lawn Care Doctors

I say you have things pretty well under control by the looks of lawncaredoctors.com site, it looks good. Welcome to the Forum.

J

jakesmurray

Welcome to the forum! :thumbsup: