4 4wheelin Forum Newbie Mar 22, 2013 #1 Anyone have any experience with this particular mower? Just wondering how dependable it was and if the cut is nice. Thanks...
Anyone have any experience with this particular mower? Just wondering how dependable it was and if the cut is nice. Thanks...
M mowerman05 Well-Known Member Mar 22, 2013 #2 John deere had some problems but I am not sure what series they were. check with your local jd dealer if you have questions
John deere had some problems but I am not sure what series they were. check with your local jd dealer if you have questions
4 4wheelin Forum Newbie Mar 23, 2013 #3 The only thing I can get out of John Deere is how their mowers are better than all the others. I would like to hear from someone that's not on the payroll....
The only thing I can get out of John Deere is how their mowers are better than all the others. I would like to hear from someone that's not on the payroll....
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Mar 23, 2013 #4 These might help. John Deere - Z655 EZTrak customer reviews - product reviews - read top consumer ratings http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=4431048 John Deere Z655 | Tractor Review
These might help. John Deere - Z655 EZTrak customer reviews - product reviews - read top consumer ratings http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=4431048 John Deere Z655 | Tractor Review
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Feb 27, 2018 #7 Woc710, do you realize that this thread is almost 5 years old. I think the OP has made up his mind by now.
Woc710, do you realize that this thread is almost 5 years old. I think the OP has made up his mind by now.