Z force s54 cruise control problem

Genesimmons

Forum Newbie
Threads
This machine as you start cutting or just riding it will go into cruise control on its on WITHOUT pressing lock pedal. Anybody else have this happen. And can I disconnect this cruise function all together ? Thanks

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sounds like it is dirty. Find all points of connection take apart clean and lube.

Genesimmons

Forum Newbie
Threads
The thing is it's brand new done it first time we used it. Didn't wanna take it back to dealer unless I had to cause its 30 miles away and they didn't impress me anyway I just bought from them cause they had best price on it. I did call cub cadet and told them about problem and that it was a saftey hazard but they did strike me as being to concerned bout it so I was gonna look at it myself

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Take it back to dealer unless your manual tells you how to adjust it. I would be pissed that the dealer did not set it up correctly. One of the reasons you buy from dealer.

Genesimmons

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well I fixed it my self it turned out to be a pin that had been left out of cruise /park brake shaft thing they had left it out at factory? Cause I found it in the owners manual bag? Just had to put cotter pin in the pin lol lol anyway works good now

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
glad to hear you fixed it. I would call the dealer and let him know what happened. Never know you may get something for it. I know I would get something.