Export thread

Z force s54 cruise control problem

G

Genesimmons

This machine as you start cutting or just riding it will go into cruise control on its on WITHOUT pressing lock pedal. Anybody else have this happen. And can I disconnect this cruise function all together ? Thanks

BlazNT

BlazNT

Sounds like it is dirty. Find all points of connection take apart clean and lube.

G

Genesimmons

The thing is it's brand new done it first time we used it. Didn't wanna take it back to dealer unless I had to cause its 30 miles away and they didn't impress me anyway I just bought from them cause they had best price on it. I did call cub cadet and told them about problem and that it was a saftey hazard but they did strike me as being to concerned bout it so I was gonna look at it myself

BlazNT

BlazNT

Take it back to dealer unless your manual tells you how to adjust it. I would be pissed that the dealer did not set it up correctly. One of the reasons you buy from dealer.

G

Genesimmons

Well I fixed it my self it turned out to be a pin that had been left out of cruise /park brake shaft thing they had left it out at factory? Cause I found it in the owners manual bag? Just had to put cotter pin in the pin lol lol anyway works good now

BlazNT

BlazNT

glad to hear you fixed it. I would call the dealer and let him know what happened. Never know you may get something for it. I know I would get something.