yep im new

cablesnmoore

Threads
hi got a snapper rer real cheap this forum was on top of the google list joined up to get info

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum! :smile:

cablesnmoore

Threads
i dont understand

ive made 2 different posts in the snapper forum and both said a mod had to approve it and i come back and its not there i think im looking some where else for help because if a mod has to approve everything and someone needs help fast they probably will get it but not fast

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: i dont understand

ive made 2 different posts in the snapper forum and both said a mod had to approve it and i come back and its not there i think im looking some where else for help because if a mod has to approve everything and someone needs help fast they probably will get it but not fast

I can well understand what you are saying, but I think there is so much junk spam they have to watch out for it all the time. Around the Christmas/ New Year holidays we sure got a run of it on this forum and it is very agitating. I am sure you will find help on this forum if needed and as I see it we have a very good, respectful, friendly group on this forum. Welcome

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: i dont understand

ive made 2 different posts in the snapper forum and both said a mod had to approve it and i come back and its not there ...

WELCOME to LMF...
Well post them again... it looks like your posts are staying Now... :smile:KennyV