B BGardner64 Forum Newbie Nov 15, 2013 #1 I have a 22" cut Yardman that I bought for $25 bucks. The mower will not stay running. I can start it and it cuts out almost right away. Where should I start to get it fixed.
I have a 22" cut Yardman that I bought for $25 bucks. The mower will not stay running. I can start it and it cuts out almost right away. Where should I start to get it fixed.
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Nov 15, 2013 #2 The procedure will be slightly different depending on the type of engine. But for the most part you need to clean the carb.
The procedure will be slightly different depending on the type of engine. But for the most part you need to clean the carb.
davbell22602 Lawn Addict Nov 15, 2013 #3 If it has Honda engine on it dont waste your time cleaning it. Just buy new carb. They retail around $15 for a new one.
If it has Honda engine on it dont waste your time cleaning it. Just buy new carb. They retail around $15 for a new one.