Yard machines tiller wont start

dayd

Forum Newbie
Hi,

Cant get my yard machine started this year.
I have cleaned everything (twice).
It will start if i use starter fluid or if I take the air filter off and partially cover the inlet, ie so I can feel the pressure but let some air in.

Does this mean my carb is still not clean enough?

Thanks

Doug
 
Hi,

Cant get my yard machine started this year.
I have cleaned everything (twice).
It will start if i use starter fluid or if I take the air filter off and partially cover the inlet, ie so I can feel the pressure but let some air in.

Does this mean my carb is still not clean enough?

Thanks

Doug

yes...............................
 
I sounds like you had the carburetor apart? And cleaned it. So lets go from there. Do you have the float adjusted right? Did you replace the needle valve and seat? No leaks or bad the float. You made sure you have no vacuum leaks? Just guessing here but hope to give you some tips. I know there are times I have to just recheck my work.
 
Back
Top