Yard Machine ID needed

AzTreker

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just purchased a older Yard Machine Lawn Tractor which has no ID sticker. I need to ID the model number or series number as I need the PTO linkages. The link from the PTO handle is broken and the link from the bottom lever to the pulley is missing. Also, the brake spring is loose and I can't figure out where to attach it. It is a 20 hp, I/C, 14 speed with a 46" cutting deck. The Briggs & Stratton motor model number is 461707, Type 0143E1, Code No 9807215A. Attached are some pictures.MTD Yard Machine Lawn Tractor - 20hp-IC-46in-14 Speed - Resized.jpgMTD Yard Machine Lawn Tractor - Brake Lever with Loose Spring - PTO Lever & PTO Belt Pulley Brac.jpg. The second picture is looking in from the left side of the deck (opposite from grass discharge). The hanging spring is from the lever going to the brake. I can't figure out where it attaches. The lever in front of it with the pin and the empty hole is the PTO lever which should actuate the pulley to the left. Anyone know part numbers or can send me a picture of what it is suppose to look like? This is my first post. Hope I did it correctly.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi and welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this over to the MTD section in case you need any other answers. Best of luck! :smile:

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The closest I have come to your model is the 1999 14AI845H352 may be the wrong color code, but uses the engine in your original post.