Export thread

WTB Shindawia T282 Trimmer Head Guard

seagiant

seagiant

Hi,
Looking for trimmer head guard and attachment hardware if possible, for my rebuilt T282!

Mower King

Mower King

Hi,
Looking for trimmer head guard and attachment hardware if possible, for my rebuilt T282!
We are a shindaiwa dealer located in Mo.....you should be able to order that from any shindaiwa dealer, give your local dealer a call!

seagiant

seagiant

Hi,
Thanks, looking for used! (cheap!)

Mower King

Mower King

Hi,
Thanks, looking for used! (cheap!)
Ok...not that expensive new, or is it?

B

bertsmobile1

Cheap & Shindiawa and not two words one would expect to find together in a sentence .
Cheap is seldom good amd good is never cheap .

seagiant

seagiant

Hi,
Wow!
Used is usually cheaper than new, that's what I'm looking for, thanks for the insight!

Cheap & Shindiawa and not two words one would expect to find together in a sentence .
Cheap is seldom good amd good is never cheap .

I agree, I really like my Shindaiwa T235, Going on only 5 years, but still really does the job.

Mower King

Mower King

We are a Shindaiwa dealer......last month, a guy brought in a trimmer that he said was at least 20 yrs old, wouldn't start and wanted me to get it running. He bought a new T235 as he left the store so he would have 2 trimmers. I ordered a new carb, installed it and that 20 yr old trimmer ran good! He was happy twice! They are a superior product for sure!

Many have said the Echo is same as the Shin T235, I said, no, it has solid shaft drive. Can cut a 20" swipe, but I turned my string cutter around, to only cut 18" As I prefer that. My friend has an Echo, I have used it & very much prefer my T235.

Mower King

Mower King

Many have said the Echo is same as the Shin T235, I said, no, it has solid shaft drive. Can cut a 20" swipe, but I turned my string cutter around, to only cut 18" As I prefer that. My friend has an Echo, I have used it & very much prefer my T235.
Shindaiwa did merge with Echo a couple years ago.

Shindaiwa did merge with Echo a couple years ago.

Quite a bit longer than a couple years ago.. They merged in 2008.. Echo has a cable drive, as opposed to a solid steel drive mine has among numerous other advantages.

September 2008 merger of the Kioritz and Shindaiwa corporations. The brands owned and distributed by Yamabiko are Kioritz, Shindaiwa and ECHO.

Mower King

Mower King

Quite a bit longer than a couple years ago.. They merged in 2008.. Echo has a cable drive, as opposed to a solid steel drive mine has among numerous other advantages.

September 2008 merger of the Kioritz and Shindaiwa corporations. The brands owned and distributed by Yamabiko are Kioritz, Shindaiwa and ECHO.
I guess it was more than a couple years ago...you what they say, time flys when you're having fun!

Yes that is the saying..

B

bertsmobile1

Reported