E elgatto Forum Newbie Oct 27, 2011 #1 Broke my upper hood on my John Deere LT 155. Anyone have one to sell? Thanks, Mike in Spring City, PA
Broke my upper hood on my John Deere LT 155. Anyone have one to sell? Thanks, Mike in Spring City, PA
reddragon Lawn Addict Oct 27, 2011 #2 i had the same mower and the bottom pieces were busted...try EBAY....but it aint going to be cheap
Wayne195 Well-Known Member Oct 27, 2011 #3 Keep in mind that the hoods from the LT150, 155, 160, 166 and LT180 are identical. New hoods on ebay cost $122, but I'm sure if you keep you eyes open for a used on you should be able to get one for about $50 or less.:thumbsup:
Keep in mind that the hoods from the LT150, 155, 160, 166 and LT180 are identical. New hoods on ebay cost $122, but I'm sure if you keep you eyes open for a used on you should be able to get one for about $50 or less.:thumbsup:
reynoldston Lawn Pro Oct 27, 2011 #4 Look for a mower salvage yard. I live in upper NY and have three of them around me and one of them only deals in John Deere. This is common model and should be a lot of them around.
Look for a mower salvage yard. I live in upper NY and have three of them around me and one of them only deals in John Deere. This is common model and should be a lot of them around.