Worried their gonna try and get out of warranty coverage

WyattGoose

Forum Newbie
Brand new Skag. Was going to get break in oil change after mowing this property. Almost done and I heard a new ticking on motor. I immediately took it to where I bought it It holds two quarts it was 3/4 of a quart low. Did break in oil change there. Started it up. Sounded fine no tick. Next day starting mowing after about ten mins I heard it again. It seems like it goes in and out. And sometimes louder. Vut right when u crank it on it doesn't tic. It takes a min ad then u hear it. Kawasaki v730. BRAND NEW. Had 23hrs when this happened. I know. I was late on break in oils change
 
Brand new Skag. Was going to get break in oil change after mowing this property. Almost done and I heard a new ticking on motor. I immediately took it to where I bought it It holds two quarts it was 3/4 of a quart low. Did break in oil change there. Started it up. Sounded fine no tick. Next day starting mowing after about ten mins I heard it again. It seems like it goes in and out. And sometimes louder. Vut right when u crank it on it doesn't tic. It takes a min ad then u hear it. Kawasaki v730. BRAND NEW. Had 23hrs when this happened. I know. I was late on break in oils change

Sounds like valves need adjusting
 
Back
Top