WOODS 6215 NEWBIE

buzzart410

Forum Newbie
Fixing up my newly acquired Woods6215. Its been sitting for a few years. Changed theKubota diesel engine filters and it started right up. Using the great advice from Mowerman on this forum I ordered the recommended Mobile dte18m oil andthe grasshopper high efficiency transmission filters. Also bought a new replacement splined shaft for the worn out square shaft. Looks great and a decent price. A new battery and Bob's your uncle..:smile:
 
Hello, I moved your thread to the General Mower Discussion forum. Welcome to LawnMowerForum.com! :thumbsup:
 
Fixing up my newly acquired Woods6215. Its been sitting for a few years. Changed theKubota diesel engine filters and it started right up. Using the great advice from Mowerman on this forum I ordered the recommended Mobile dte18m oil andthe grasshopper high efficiency transmission filters. Also bought a new replacement splined shaft for the worn out square shaft. Looks great and a decent price. A new battery and Bob's your uncle..:smile:

:welcome: to LMF!
 
Back
Top