7394 Lawn Pro Dec 11, 2017 #11 I have never been a fan of starting my mower for short periods during storage, if it is not run long enough, it does produce condensation. I "fog" the cylinders & plug in a battery MINDer* Of course on Seafoam* treated 100% gas.
I have never been a fan of starting my mower for short periods during storage, if it is not run long enough, it does produce condensation. I "fog" the cylinders & plug in a battery MINDer* Of course on Seafoam* treated 100% gas.
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Dec 12, 2017 #12 7394 said: I have never been a fan of starting my mower for short periods during storage, if it is not run long enough, it does produce condensation. I "fog" the cylinders & plug in a battery MINDer* Of course on Seafoam* treated 100% gas. Click to expand... Yep, If it is not run for at least 1/2 then you do more harm than good, just the same as driving your car for 15 minutes morning & night down to the bus stop or railway station.
7394 said: I have never been a fan of starting my mower for short periods during storage, if it is not run long enough, it does produce condensation. I "fog" the cylinders & plug in a battery MINDer* Of course on Seafoam* treated 100% gas. Click to expand... Yep, If it is not run for at least 1/2 then you do more harm than good, just the same as driving your car for 15 minutes morning & night down to the bus stop or railway station.