Whole collection pictures

Kingwood990

Well-Known Member
Well here is the collection in its current condition.
30vj5s3.jpg

3533y42.jpg

v68a6s.jpg

2ypaja8.jpg

w6p79d.jpg

2hfv0o4.jpg

33o5puv.jpg

vfbki0.jpg


Please post comments and any questions.
 
Kingwood

Nice collection , looks like you got a little work ahead of you.It's nice to see other peoples collecting.
 
Kingwood

Nice collection , looks like you got a little work ahead of you.It's nice to see other peoples collecting.

Thanks. I have tons of work ahead of me.
The Kingwood(complete one) needs the engine rebuilt.
The Sears needs to be torn apart and just plain rebuilt.
I have to collect a lot of parts for the other Kingwood to get it going again.
 
Man, and I thought my north barn was crowded...never heard of a Kingwood yard tractor before, the grille for some reason reminds me of a Murray...who made those KW models do you know?
 
Man, and I thought my north barn was crowded...never heard of a Kingwood yard tractor before, the grille for some reason reminds me of a Murray...who made those KW models do you know?

These tractors were built by MTD.
They were sold under many different names. Any thing from Farmking to Unico to even Firestone.
 
Back
Top