White LT-1650 double engine pulley

jbrow1

Threads
My mower sucked the pto belt around the pulley and toasted the entire double pulley. After downloading a manaul for the mower I found this part number for the pulley and bought one 756-0982B Engine Pulley, 3.56 OD x 5.56

Everything matches my original pulley except the top pulley is for a 5/8" belt and I need one with a top pulley for a 1/2" belt.

I think if I were to buy a belt that is 3" shorter it will grab on to this pulley, but I fear it will slow down my ground speed but am not sure if that is true since it is a hydrostatic axle.

Does anybody have an idea about how I would find a part number for the original pulley, since the manual gives a different one even though I used the model number of the tractor to get the manual?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Post the model numbers off of the tag under/behind your seat.

jbrow1

Threads
Sorry took so long, the model number of the lawn tractor is 13co616g190.
Serial number is 1F151H10104

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Your model number showed up in 2 different years, most of the time, the parts are identical, but on your model, it shows a slightly different part number for the pulley, which is #756-0983B.

Look at the blowup and see if you concur.

Error

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Click on the link that says "error", the blowup will come up.

jbrow1

Threads
Click on the link that says "error", the blowup will come up.
Yup, that's it. Everytime I search that part number it comes up with the number, but A instead of B. Guess the B is outdated. Found an old one at a junker shop, but it's pretty rusty/junky and the guy wants a price as if it were new. But I guess they seem hard to come by, I may have to just buy it.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
No, the 2001 model, which you must of used gave a part number of #754-0982b,

here Error

The other year I gave you the blowup above, the 2002 model, gives the part number #754-0983b

jbrow1

Threads
Ahhh, yup that's the one I need. Thanks for finding and pointing that out to me!

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
From his serial number he has a 2001 model, but it wouldn't be the first time that MTD had a incorrect part number on a breakdown, and never corrected it. If we were still using microfiche for parts lookup, a new dealer wouldn't even get those years. new dealers only would be sent the last 10 years.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
From his serial number he has a 2001 model, but it wouldn't be the first time that MTD had a incorrect part number on a breakdown, and never corrected it. If we were still using microfiche for parts lookup, a new dealer wouldn't even get those years. new dealers only would be sent the last 10 years.

Yeah, changes never really ever really stayed true with the dates that they would throw up, like trying to nail down the time Briggs finally stopped using points, I have noticed a wide range of time.