Which Sulky is Better?

sjessen

Threads
Knowing myself I would be better with the castor wheels non trailering sulky. Less chances of hurting my self with jackniffing. I guess that if I make a perimeter cut at first I will have enough room to work the sulky while turning.

Also, I can always fold up the sulky when not needed on small portions of lawns.

Sure can. Before you go out and get something observe what all the others are using. in this area trailering sulkies are in the majority by far. Can't remember when I last saw one of the other kind.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not much around here. WB with no sulkies or a bunch of zero turns. I will ask the dealer what is most popular.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Try the Proslide XT sliding sulky

images

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've heard about it, but it could be a problem when going from lawn to lawn or from trailer to lawn?!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I've heard about it, but it could be a problem when going from lawn to lawn or from trailer to lawn?!

I don't see where it would be a problem with the bracket. It just flips up like the others with wheels. Nice thing is it doesn't leave tracks all over the lawn like the little wheels.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I went with the trimmer trap Bull rider. I checked reviews on the proslide and didn't like the fact that the underside was wearing out fast (expensive to replace) and I would always have to lift it up to walk back to the trailer or next client.