jeff6898

Can someone tell me which is the better mower. Trying to decide between the 3

Cub cadet sc300hw

Toro recycler model 20065
Toro smart store model 20339

B

bertsmobile1

Welcome to the forum.
Better overall is the wrong mindset when looking for a mower.
Most suitable for me, my lifestyle , my grass & my property is the way to look at it.
What is best for a 6'4' tall person with a 4'6" stride will be very uncomfortabel for a 5'2" person with a 2' stride .
The mower that cuts thick wet Fescue with ease will struggle with couch ( which is best cut with a drum mower ) .
Now if you want to avoid a lemmon you might like to ask bout known problems or shortcomings with the 3 mowers .
If you are happy to mow daily in season a mulcher will give you excellent results and do a great job on your lawn.
If you mow once a month weather the grass needs to be cut or not, mulching is not an option.
If your grass & property tend towards the wet side then the one with the biggest discharge chute area will come up tops.

R

Rivets

Being a Toro guy, I’ve sold both models and two things about those two units which I tell customers. Unless you have limited storage space, I don’t see a reason for a SmartStow unit. Second I like the 20065 with the Briggs engine. That being said, if you can swing the price difference, I would recommend the model 21381. The difference will pay for itself in the long run. Better deck, drive, and with this unit I would recommend the Loncin engine, which is the same engine manufacturer as the engine on the model 20339.