Which bagger

mikeyboler4

Forum Newbie
Hello,

I have a Z355e 48a. I have had multiple bagger kits sent that do not fit. The chute that connects to my deck does not fit. Anyone have any suggestions?
 
Two things would help us help you. Please give us the model numbers (black and silver tag) of both the mower and deck. Second, what are the part numbers of the kits you have tried.
 
Two things would help us help you. Please give us the model numbers (black and silver tag) of both the mower and deck. Second, what are the part numbers of the kits you have tried.
I have the same issue looking for bagging kit for my john deere Z355E 48 bought in 2018- any bagger kits that will fit?
 
Your local JD dealer should be able to help you with this as they are able get tech support a lot easier from the mower's factory.
 
Back
Top