D dwint Well-Known Member Oct 15, 2013 #1 I have a 17.5 ohv briggs and Stratton and having a hard time finding a coil.i cant even find one on ebay.ive tried parts tree and jacks small engine and a few others.this is a common motor I don't see why they are hard to find
I have a 17.5 ohv briggs and Stratton and having a hard time finding a coil.i cant even find one on ebay.ive tried parts tree and jacks small engine and a few others.this is a common motor I don't see why they are hard to find
D dwint Well-Known Member Oct 15, 2013 #5 davbell22602 said: Whats the model type and code on the Briggs engine? Click to expand... 31c707 0154e1
davbell22602 said: Whats the model type and code on the Briggs engine? Click to expand... 31c707 0154e1
D dwint Well-Known Member Oct 16, 2013 #6 dwint said: 31c707 0154e1 Click to expand... I found some,i was missing a number.i need 799650.doesnt really look like mine but they said its not oem
dwint said: 31c707 0154e1 Click to expand... I found some,i was missing a number.i need 799650.doesnt really look like mine but they said its not oem