Where have all the small riding mowers gone

Rgrigutis

Forum Newbie
Threads
Was going to pickup a cub cadet 30” riding mower today. Cant find one anywhere. Looked for other smaller mowers and it seems theres none out there. Any body know if inventories are just low or is there a recall of some sort? Thanks, rick

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
probably all depends on the store.
They may carry them, but you'll have to order them on the store website and have it delivered to the store.

wrldtvlr

Threads
I noticed when I was shopping for a rider a few months ago that stocks were really getting low. The local Cadet dealer floor was empty and most of the big box stores had a very limited selection. The Deere dealer tried to get me to buy with the classic "last one and don't know when we'll get more" line, but probably had some truth to it. Suspect it's a combination of the usual end of season draw down and the impact of shutdown on factories.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
95% of those unit are manufactured outside the country. Due to COVID-19 shipments are few and far between. Neighbor has a bicycle shop and hasn’t seen a new bike since the end of April. I ordered a transformer in February and it came in last month. Have you tried by disinfect I’ve cleaner, not on the shelves. It’s called supply and demand and availability.

Plumberroy

Threads
Same here on the bike shop I dropped off a set of wheels to true .they can't get New bikes ,but they killing it on repairs. You can hardly walk through his shop because of bikes in for repair.
I was in a couple Cub Cadet dealerships a couple months ago now that you mention it I saw nothing small On the floor commercial zero turns only