reynoldston Lawn Pro Nov 2, 2011 #2 tri power said: Hello, I kn Click to expand... We could use just a little bit more information on this one???
tri power said: Hello, I kn Click to expand... We could use just a little bit more information on this one???
Parkmower Well-Known Member Nov 2, 2011 #4 I read this earlier and there was more info. One is a supply and the other is a return. The one to the primer should be the supply and the other is the return.
I read this earlier and there was more info. One is a supply and the other is a return. The one to the primer should be the supply and the other is the return.
K KennyV Lawn Pro Nov 2, 2011 #5 The original poster evidentally tried to delete the post... but left just enough to make us wonder what he was working with.... :smile:KennyV
The original poster evidentally tried to delete the post... but left just enough to make us wonder what he was working with.... :smile:KennyV
B benski Well-Known Member Nov 3, 2011 #6 KennyV said: The original poster evidentally tried to delete the post... but left juJu Just enough to give ya hope...:wink: Click to expand...
KennyV said: The original poster evidentally tried to delete the post... but left juJu Just enough to give ya hope...:wink: Click to expand...