Mower deck Where do I locate the flush port on my mower deck

lar

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 445 John Deere and would like to know where the flush out port that you connect a hose is installed. I believe it is a 54 inch deck. it has the blades. Any help would be appreciated. Great forum. I have lurked for some time and the info is great.
Thx Lar:smile:

noma

Threads
Hi LAR

Welcome aboard to LMF ,hope you enjoy this site as much as i do. I'm not familiar with that mower machine but i would think it would be on top of the mower deck. That's where the blades are could be on the side of the deck to, look for something with a plastic plug on it that looks like its removable . Should have female end on it so you can turn it to screw your garden hose on it. Should be a sticker with a label by it to. good luck:tongue:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yep... Like noma said....Should be right on top of the deck... If yours has one...
If it didn't come with one, you can always add it...
Get a Female hose adapter to male pipe 1/2 thread & a 1/2 inch pipe lock nut.. Drill a hole and your set, you will just have to determine the best location before you start ...:smile:KennyV

lar

Forum Newbie
Threads
I guess I didn't explain myself. I have the flush out port it is on my work bench. However it did not come with the instruction on the mounting location. So i ask again anybody know where it should be mounted? And I made a mistake in the spelling of the word THREE BLADES.
How to hear from you.:smile:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Any place on the #1 blade, (left side of deck), mount it where it will not be in the way of anything...
Blade normal rotation will carry the water to the right side washing everything in the process.. :smile:KennyV

lar

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Kenny i will be mounting this tomorrow.
Lar:thumbsup: