mnymiser1 Member Jun 4, 2013 #1 If anyone has any wheel motor cores they want to get rid of, PM me. Starting my own repair/exchange program business. Please don't move my post to another location.
If anyone has any wheel motor cores they want to get rid of, PM me. Starting my own repair/exchange program business. Please don't move my post to another location.
C chance123 Well-Known Member Jun 5, 2013 #2 I have many, but because of the very heavy weight, it wouldn't be cost effective to ship them
mnymiser1 Member Jun 5, 2013 #3 chance123 said: I have many, but because of the very heavy weight, it wouldn't be cost effective to ship them Click to expand... You're in CA. I can pick them up. Let me know
chance123 said: I have many, but because of the very heavy weight, it wouldn't be cost effective to ship them Click to expand... You're in CA. I can pick them up. Let me know