aj71xxx

Here is my dream machine

Groundsmaster-4000-DGroundsMaster4000_30448.jpg

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

lazer z.PNG 300mph.jpg

aj71xxx

aj71xxx

The Honda looks like it can take pink slips from other riding mowers!

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

The Honda looks like it can take pink slips from other riding mowers!

I know! :thumbsup:

aj71xxx

aj71xxx

What the funk..... that isn't at my local Honda dealer. LOL my wife started laughing when it started to grass.

G

gabowman

I wound up owning my "dream machine". I was fixing to pull the trigger on a Hustler Fastrak. I decided to check out the nearest dealer to compare the Fastrak to the Super Duty and the sales manager made me an offer I couldnt refuse. I came home with the Super Duty.:cool: Now the only problem is the grass wont grow fast enough.:tongue:

Attachments

metz12

metz12

with the mowing deck and the front loader, that would be awesome. and its a diesel!
:thumbsup:

Attachments

metz12

metz12

my buddys uncle is one of the guys i work for doing landscaping and stuff. he has that same exact mower. well its not his technically. he had this one HUGE job (10 acres of basically just grass. its a horse farm. he got the thing serviced (and payed with is own cash) and the guy that owns the farm couldnt pay him back. so he just kept it on his trailer. it costed like a grand to service. ive mowed with the thing and it is great. cuts great too. better then a toro in my opinion.

F

Freightlinerman

I second the motion. I just ordered a 2014 Hustler Fastrack Superduty. I can't wait for it to come in. Two months of research and I think this model is the best you can buy for the money. I liked the Scag and the Gravely. I think they all have good models. In this range of mowers I thought the ride, FX engine and the quality was the best on the Hustler. I hope it rains so I got something to cut when it arrives.

metz12

metz12

I second the motion. I just ordered a 2014 Hustler Fastrack Superduty. I can't wait for it to come in. Two months of research and I think this model is the best you can buy for the money. I liked the Scag and the Gravely. I think they all have good models. In this range of mowers I thought the ride, FX engine and the quality was the best on the Hustler. I hope it rains so I got something to cut when it arrives.

they do look look like a solid unit. there is one at one of my local small engine shops.

djdicetn

djdicetn

I wound up owning my "dream machine". I was fixing to pull the trigger on a Hustler Fastrak. I decided to check out the nearest dealer to compare the Fastrak to the Super Duty and the sales manager made me an offer I couldnt refuse. I came home with the Super Duty.:cool: Now the only problem is the grass wont grow fast enough.:tongue:

I was getting my tires rotated at Discount Tire yesterday and there was a professional lawn service trailer getting new tires. It had two Hustler 65" Super Z Industrial ZTR's with the hybrid Hyperdrive system on it. No telling how much those ZTR's cost!! Man I would love to mow with one of those bad boys(but that's not saying that I am not VERY happy with "my dream machine" Gravely Pro-Turn XDZ100 Commercial ZTR:0)

okiepc

okiepc

My old John Deere GX75, it does exactly what I want & does a fine job of it. When I am finished mowing there are no long spots or short spots just even & nice, can't ask for more. Remember I just mow here at home.:laughing: One other thing, I know for a fact that the battery is at least 5 years old might be 6 and it starts like new every time. :thumbsup:

Ric

Ric

zm 6000.jpgZ master 6000

djdicetn

djdicetn

C'mon Ric, you're not dreaming big enough:0)
You know you would REALLY like to have this Toro Groundsmaster 7200 direct-drive Zero Turn Rotary Mower: Groundsmaster-7200-7210GM7200_30360.jpg

And if I wanted my yard to "reely" look like a golf course I would wish for this Gravely Reel Mower: Gravely reel mowers.jpg

If we're gonna dream we might as well go for the top models:0)

Ric

Ric

C'mon Ric, you're not dreaming big enough:0)
You know you would REALLY like to have this Toro Groundsmaster 7200 direct-drive Zero Turn Rotary Mower:
16130-whats-your-dream-machine-groundsmaster-7200-7210gm7200_30360-jpg

And if I wanted my yard to "reely" look like a golf course I would wish for this Gravely Reel Mower:
16131-whats-your-dream-machine-gravely-reel-mowers-jpg

If we're gonna dream we might as well go for the top models:0)

Nah, I'll stay with my 6000. I don't need a diesel for anything, to that's a PITA and I sure don't have ant use for a reel mower unless of course I wanted to make designs on the golf course where I live.

djdicetn

djdicetn

Nah, I'll stay with my 6000. I don't need a diesel for anything, to that's a PITA and I sure don't have ant use for a reel mower unless of course I wanted to make designs on the golf course where I live.

Well, I hope you make enough money this season to buy that Z-Master 6000 to match your Grandstand and then you can retire that Cub:0)

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Thought you didn't want a ZTR after seeing the maneuverability of a stander?

metz12

metz12

probably the sitting option! hahaha

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

probably the sitting option! hahaha

Then there's this: Zero Turn Mower Evolution | Ferris ZTR Commercial Mowers

FerrisEvolution.gif

Ric

Ric

Well, I hope you make enough money this season to buy that Z-Master 6000 to match your Grandstand and then you can retire that Cub:0)

Well the 6000 is my dream machine but what I'll end up with and will be able to afford will most likely be either the 48" or 52" Grandstand and as far as the 48" cub, I'll run that thing until the wheels fall off. The Grandstand makes the most sense, I could go with the larger deck and actually save trailer space.

L

lakeside

I am considering the Kubota Zd331 but now find it is being discontinued.Also had my doubts about the durability of the spindles, bearings and gearbox so am looking at Toro groundsmaster Z 7210 but can't seem to find any reviews or comparisons. The Kubota was attractive on price, engine power, 72" deck, the choice of setting the front axle to oscillating, run flat front tires, the interated deck jack/lift and general build quality. Kubota dealer says my deck concerns have all been addressed over the years but he doesn't know how rough my ground is; I have been gradually "landscaping" as I go with my old mower and chewing up sticks on the ground up to 2" thick. Sacrilege I know but I have to chew through 30 acres that is turning into parkland and the trees will keep on dropping them.