whats in texas

LandN

Threads
so,who here is from the dallas/ft.worth area in texas? i'm heading down there in a few weeks.(by train:frown:)i'm going to watch a few baseball games at ranger college, west of dallas.i'm hoping to see some different kinds of hardware stores that we don't have here in ill.and things that are not sold in our area, going to check out the old cars that may be for sale,basically 'see all i can see'....i'm going to be lost with no computer for two weeks:mad::mad::confused2:

Papaw50

Threads
Elliot's Hardware is nice, and Oak Cliff Hardware on Jefferson St. is a good place for lawn mower / weed eater repair types.

We also have Jack Rabbits the size of Shetland Ponies, and Armadillos, and Cactus, and Oil Wells, and Cowboys, and Texas Rangers, and big lakes.

Hope ya'll enjoy yer stay.

YeeHa,
Gary

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
so,who here is from the dallas/ft.worth area in texas? i'm heading down there in a few weeks.(by train:frown:)i

If you will...
Let us know what train travel is like now.
There are a group of us talking about a cross country train trip, It sounds like it could be fun... Just curious as to what your experience will be... :smile:KennyV

LandN

Threads
Elliot's Hardware is nice, and Oak Cliff Hardware on Jefferson St. is a good place for lawn mower / weed eater repair types.

We also have Jack Rabbits the size of Shetland Ponies, and Armadillos, and Cactus, and Oil Wells, and Cowboys, and Texas Rangers, and big lakes.

Hope ya'll enjoy yer stay.

YeeHa,
Gary

THANKS i'll keep my eyes open and gun loaded for those jack rabbits :thumbsup:

LandN

Threads
If you will...
Let us know what train travel is like now.
There are a group of us talking about a cross country train trip, It sounds like it could be fun... Just curious as to what your experience will be... :smile:KennyV

i sure will, i'm going to document a lot of stuff and take a lot of pics

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
so,who here is from the dallas/ft.worth area in texas? i'm heading down there in a few weeks.(by train:frown:)i'm going to watch a few baseball games at ranger college, west of dallas.i'm hoping to see some different kinds of hardware stores that we don't have here in ill.and things that are not sold in our area, going to check out the old cars that may be for sale,basically 'see all i can see'....i'm going to be lost with no computer for two weeks:mad::mad::confused2:

Gitcherself a Blackberry, Iphone, or Android device and you won't miss being away from your computer for two weeks....

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I went to High School in Dallas and one thing I'm sure of. They have the biggest cross section of beautiful women than anywhere I have ever been. Good place to look at girls:wink:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I went to High School in Dallas and one thing I'm sure of. They have the biggest cross section of beautiful women than anywhere I have ever been. Good place to look at girls:wink:

One problem...when you are my age, permanently broke, ugly, and married, it hurts too much to look because THATS ALL I CAN DO. :biggrin: