What outdoor tools don't you own or need ?

:ashamed:

I'm ashamed to have to ask - is the bleach to "sanitize" the aerator cores between each use, or just to clean before/after renting? I hadn't thought about using it, either for weed seed or fungus spores or whatnot. But, hey, that's why there's this forum, for humility lessons!

Between jobs :) no need to spread annoying weeds or disease to other peoples houses...I.e bent grass, moss, faerie rings, nacrotic ring spots, blight and soooo many more I would rather not encourage these things on lawns I take care of
 
Between jobs :) no need to spread annoying weeds or disease to other peoples houses...I.e bent grass, moss, faerie rings, nacrotic ring spots, blight and soooo many more I would rather not encourage these things on lawns I take care of

Also I bring a hose to wash off on customers property before I leave
 
Back
Top