Export thread

What model troy-bilt do I have?

S

Sancho

Decals originally showing model is missing. Serial number removed.
Front casting is TH-1003 HF
Rear casting is TH-1002 HF
Neighbor says it is a HORSE.
I need to order seals for axle and belts.
Engine has previously been replaced with a Briggs-Stratton 5hp.
Any ideas so I can order the correct parts? Let me know if further action is needed.

I

ILENGINE

If it is the original horse from several years ago. the serial number should be stamped into the transmission on a little tab that sticks out on the right side next to the top cover. those casing numbers do sound like what I have seen on the horse models.

S

Sancho

If it is the original horse from several years ago. the serial number should be stamped into the transmission on a little tab that sticks out on the right side next to the top cover. those casing numbers do sound like what I have seen on the horse models.

I'm still putzing around with my tiller. Cleaned the axle seal and found stamped on it : 132-100-625 also found manufacture ( maybe incorrect) IRUSILL?
If you can, let me know where I can order a pair of seals. Also the seals on the rear tines is also pretty greasy, do you know a part # that will fit my machine?
Next problem is how to remove engine from unit, I think the pulleys are rust welded to the engine shaft. Any ideas would certainly be helpful.
Thanks,
Harry

S

Sancho

I have a serial number 225766. Will this help me to identify a Model?

BlazNT

BlazNT

Do a google search for 132100625 and you will find your seals.

Fish

Fish

Put up a pic of the tiller.