Export thread

What is Normal Operating Temperature?

J

JBtoro

Anyone know what the NOT is for a GCV160 or GCV190? All the manuals I have found simply refer to NOT but none give an actual temp in degrees. I did find a forum where a Honda motorbike was reported at a max of about 210 degrees.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Most small engines (referencing a test i did a briggs 6.5hp push mower engine with a temp gun several years back) ran about 240F at the spark plug, muffler/exhaust was around 320F

S

slomo

Sounds like your mower Scrub has the 19 virus.

B

Born2Mow

Sounds like your mower Scrub has the 19 virus.
No, it's at least the 20 virus. :ROFLMAO:

StarTech

StarTech

It is like those T$$$$ 2020 signs. Don't they know it is 2021 by now? They could at least buy updated signs and flags.

I just hoping that the Covid19 shot will still work the Covid21 versions.

I

ILENGINE

Star just heard the morning that people that have both of the injections with the Pfizer vaccine are 8 times more likely to contract the south African strain.

B

bertsmobile1

And all of them will make men sterile & women who have children pregnant and those with no kids infertile .
It is a VIRUS and VIRUSES need a host to survive & replicate so stay away from hosts and practice proper hygine.
They have just released the medical stats for 2019
Funny enough the lowest reported number of flue & severe colds in recorded history because for the first time in 200 years, when people felt sick they stayed at home and the rest of us washed their hands & face regularly.
The navy did a trial while back & put a washroom between all places where food is eaten and the enterance thus forcing sailors to wash before eating.
The result was an 80% reduction in reports to sick bay for stomach / intestine problems .
The new frigates we are going to build ( perhaps , maybe , eventually ) have had this design built into the new plans.

2019 had the lowest incidence of food poisoning on record as well.

And remember about stastics
a one in a 8 million chance is 8 times less than a one in a million chance.
So with the new AZ blood clotting the chances of getting a clot is about 3 in a million , but only for those under 30 which is about 25% of the population so that becomes 3 in 4 million .
Of those who had the clotting less than 5 % died so we are not talking about the chances on 3 deaths in 80,000,000 so about 15 people in the entire USA .
Without the vaccine we know what the chances of dieing are around 560,000 / 350,000,000 or 1 in 625 and getting shorter by the day