What is mine worth?

Fatdaddy

Threads
I have 60" Lazer z water cooled 26hp 650hrs..
runs fine no problems just getting a newer one..
what all I need to do to it beside clean it??

scott47429

Threads
what year and is it diesel or gas but not knowing that i would say somewhere around 3000-4500 just a guess i have a 31 horse gas water cooled 2003 laser z HP 72" cut and it booked for around 4000 mine had 498 hours when i git it

Fatdaddy

Threads
what year and is it diesel or gas but not knowing that i would say somewhere around 3000-4500 just a guess i have a 31 horse gas water cooled 2003 laser z HP 72" cut and it booked for around 4000 mine had 498 hours when i git it

mine is a 04 gas...
I was thinking starting a 5K obo or should I just say 5K and be ready to go down...

scott47429

Threads
i would just say 5 k and be ready to go down some but not alot

Fatdaddy

Threads
i would just say 5 k and be ready to go down some but not alot

I'm buying a Kubota ZD326S Diesel 60".. It is in Vincennes Ind.. It is 5 hrs away from me.. Looks like a road trip. I'm going to go up one evening and back the next day.. I know shame on me getting away from a ExMark.. I have wanting a diesel saw this on ebay, it did not sell but taked to the owner, a tractor dealer there and bought it..

Is that near you?

scott47429

Threads
well i wouldn't say near me but its like a 2 hour drive so not to far i looked at a diesel Exmark here before i bought mine but i didn't want the extra expense of the diesel plus the fuel and then the maintenance i have a diesel pick up and wish i had stayed with gas myself diesels are nice there powerful but when something goes wrong its not cheap to fix

Fatdaddy

Threads
I hear so many mixed thoughts on the Deisel on which is better... I dunno I just thought it would last longer and more power..

I'm going to go next week get a hotel and come back next morning....

when you sell one what all is best to do? Im going to pressure wash ALL OF it front to back.
armor all tires. Change oil, i just got new blades..

Sorry to dup your thread on whats it worth.. I could have just read yours to get a price ideal..

scott47429

Threads
no problem with dubbing my thread and yes you will hear all kinds of apenions on gas vres diesel yes diesel is more powerful and yes they will last longer and yeas they will run cooler but when something breaks there two times or more to fix over gas and depending on where you live maybe you will have a hard time finding someone to work on it plus the price of diesel fuel is more then gas to but I'm not knocking it be no means i love diesel it just wasn't for me since i don't use it commercially so to me it wouldn't pay for itself but I'm happy for you and i know you will enjoy it alot and when i sell a mower i power wash it if it needs it i wax it change the oil and plugs also check clean or replace the air filter other then that park it out front and put it on crags list good luck keep us posted

Fatdaddy

Threads
Will do thanks for talking with me about it..
you told me some good information to think about.

scott47429

Threads
your very welcome i love talking about mowers I'm trying to get a small engine shop and sells going so i can get out of the car business i wish you all the luck in the world with what ever decision you make i don't mean to sound like I'm knocking diesel cause I'm not i like them but to me it wouldn't pay for itself as the dealer i was talking to had the one i have now and the diesel i was looking at and he told me alot of the info i just told you but he also said that with gas you change the oil after 200 hours and with diesel its 100 i change mine every spring and i don't put near those hours on one