what is it for parts

aerofork

Forum Newbie
what do I own? , s/n = rrb4826215 model =b48-1250n, I know its a Kubota diesel, I think it has a 72' deck ( or mabey a 60")
 
This is what I found. Picture would be nice so I could compare.

1989-1991 Bunton B48-125ON
Walk Behind Mowers
Engine Cycle: 4
Engine Horsepower: 12.5
Engine Make: Onan
Cutting Type: Rotary
Cutting Width: 48
Cutting Height: 2.1-4.2
Self-Propelled: Yes
Weight: 527
 
This is what I found. Picture would be nice so I could compare.

1989-1991 Bunton B48-125ON
Walk Behind Mowers
Engine Cycle: 4
Engine Horsepower: 12.5
Engine Make: Onan
Cutting Type: Rotary
Cutting Width: 48
Cutting Height: 2.1-4.2
Self-Propelled: Yes
Weight: 527

its not a bunton, its a grasshopper 421d , Kubota diesel 60 or 72 ' cut 3 blade front deck, but I don't know year or for sure the deck size . I need tires 21x1100x10 , deck bearings and blades for the mulckin deck. any used tires out there ?
 
Back
Top