What grease for a kinda rare 21SM walk behind

EdM

Forum Newbie
This would be the grease that goes in the direct drive gear housing. It is greyish in color....but I'm a thinking it was originally a white lithium grease discolored from metal wear over time. Sure is sticky stuff. Thx!
 
Seeing it is a lithium grease and in a gear case you will want a lube that flows. I would say 105 Lubriplate would be a good grease. They use it in a lot of the older boat outboard motor gear cases.
 
This would be the grease that goes in the direct drive gear housing. It is greyish in color....but I'm a thinking it was originally a white lithium grease discolored from metal wear over time. Sure is sticky stuff. Thx!



Yep white grease mine was gray when I cleaned, and changed it out too. I got mine at autozone.
 
Back
Top