Export thread

WHAT BRAND OF SNOW BLOWER?

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

What brand of snow blower do u have? Since there are so many types, just reply below to say.

Parkmower

Parkmower

4 old toro 2 strokes

P

possum

Craftsman Murray Noma

G

gorr

Snow thrower

MTD Yard Machines 2-stroke single stage that is seventeen years old.

exotion

exotion

Honda single stage, ariens 2 stage ( old but powerful)

BWH

BWH

2012-12-31 Honda Snowblower.jpgGrasshopper 612  & Snowblower.jpgS185 Bobcat & Snowblower.jpg

Honda 1132, Grasshopper w/42" front blower, Bobcat S185 w/72" front blower, Not pictured Bolens 1455 with 42" front blower.

T

tybilly

View attachment 19369View attachment 19370View attachment 19371

Honda 1132, Grasshopper w/42" front blower, Bobcat S185 w/72" front blower, Not pictured Bolens 1455 with 42" front blower.

ohh looks like the beginings of an awesome snow fort for the kids,those look bad a##

L

loganmower

2 toro single stages and 2 honda single stages

D

de dee

What brand of snow blower do u have? Since there are so many types, just reply below to say.

I have a craftsman tractor PGT 9000 with a 44 inch 2 stage north east blower made by berco for craftsman ,bought at sears 27 dec 2013

M

mmanter

I have a Toro S-200. Per the model number it's about 31 years old and was free. After some repair it works pretty well. Still needs new paddles, carb kit, and new head gasket but not bad for free.

detdrbuzzard

detdrbuzzard

most of mine are toro's

gfp55

gfp55

1973 Gravely 44", 1981 Gravely 38" snow cannons.View attachment 20887View attachment 20888

DSepe

Troy-bilt snow thrower with Tecumseh engine bought new in 93 still throwing!

lferrel

lferrel

I have a Craftsman for my own residence, but I purchased a John Deere snow mover for my mother and it is awesome! It is a powerful, well built, extremely efficient piece of machinery.

D

de dee

I have a PGT 9000 new last dec. ( tractor ) with a craftsman 44 " north east snow blower made by Berco,. 100 lb. wheel Wts. with chains , I have a 16 1/2 hp murray snow blower walk behind , had to change because I cant keep up to the snow blower 81 years old,. cant walk but I( can ride all day, so I bought a scooter a kymco 300i downtown, I call it my mobility scooter,. next week we are going to new manchester hampshire , about 500 miles from here, the women drive and I ride my scooter,. that way I have something to do while they go shopping, so have a good day, don goulet Ottawa ont. canada.,

LazerZLandscaping

LazerZLandscaping

I have an Ariens 11528LE snowblower and I have an Ariens Platinum 30 snowblower.

Arwing64

Arwing64

Toro CCR 2000 with a 4.5 HP Suzuki 2-stroke 141cc. That little thing has a lot of power for its size and sounds awesome! It can outperform the 2-stage snowblowers in light snow and will clear all the way to the ground. I've owned this thing since it was brand new 25 years ago and still runs like a champ! Never had issues with the engine. All I've done is replace the paddles, skid, and belt.

Ariens Deluxe 28 2-stage that is heavily modified with an 18 HP Onan B48M opposed twin 781cc 45.1 lb-ft. The original engine was one of those LCT chinese honda clones and it blew up after 3 years. It was underpowered anyway. I put an 18 HP Onan engine on it mainly for ****'s and giggles, but now it it truly a monster. It throws the snow ridiculously far, much further than stock. I could throw it on my neighbor's driveway if I wanted to, no joke!

Bob E

Bob E

70's or 80's MTD with a 00's Honda engine off a pressure washer.

gotomow

gotomow

Toro single stage, Simplicity two stage

N

nbpt100

Currently a MTD 2 stage. I have owned Toros and Areins. I am happy with my current MTD!

G

Gta_g20

I have an Ariens 11528LE snowblower and I have an Ariens Platinum 30 snowblower.

I also have an older ariens 724E

Convert

Convert

Simplicity, 11.50 Briggs , 27in cut.
For my application its the right size - weight etc.
Convert