Were Stihl Viking MT380 sold in in the USA or Rebranded?

Mick Oz

Well-Known Member
I have what was sold to me a s a Stihl Viking MT 380 ride on mower.
It has A B&S Intek 17hp engine but I need information to purchase a spare deck belt and a key. I dont like starting it with a screwdriver. The previous owner got it with the purchase of a house and land. It had no front cover, but I think I have found a photo of what it should look like. Any advice on finding information about it so that I can keep it running well and restore it as needed?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3052.jpg
    IMG_3052.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3053.jpg
    IMG_3053.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3054.jpg
    IMG_3054.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3045.jpg
    IMG_3045.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3049.PNG
    IMG_3049.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Murray made Vikings for Stihl which is why Stihl stopped selling them.
No manuals for Murray
Nothing on there any different to any other mower .
If you are really stuck pop over to the Murray Owners World and shove some pictures on there.
They have a lot of the factory manuals on their web site.
 
Score,, the Viking people emailed me an out of print manual 140 pages for this model exactly.
Thankyou
 
Back
Top