We're being spied on...

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
So' its all about sealing and stealing here..lol

You ask me google was designed to steal/spy on us from the very start, funny how they're so cozy with gov if you look deep into them. Nothing new here though, its been known for decades now. Snowden said our privacy was gone long long ago as It no longer matters what program you have on any pc/phone to block everything the laws dictate certain corps will always have backdoor access through all programs/apps firewalls anyway so don't even bother using one. Big corps big money always win out!
Well Hoover kept the FBI going long & strong because he had the files....................... on every one
We think it is only nasty communist countries who spy on their population , but they all do it.
I had a special branch file which originally started because I refused a scholarship to an elite ( read very expensive ) private school when I was 12 .
Bad enough being in the "poor boys group' at a public school let alone being the poor boy charity at a rich kids school.
When they disbanded special branch the files were thrown open so joe public could see if they had one & what it said.
Mine went from age 12 to age 22 and I was obviously followed 24/7, hundreds of photos of me everywhere.
Pickies of me with the church, riding with the bikies, at work , at college ,at parties in the early hours of the morning ., even naughty ones of me in tail light alley.
Then there were references to more files that were generated about every one who I was ever seen with , thousands of them
Apparently hanging around with bikies was ok but "associates with known homosexuals" was a breech of national security

However now days, google me and there is nothing .
Google my various avitars and there is miles of stuff but none link directly to me
Even the listing of my business in Dunn & Broadstreet's business registrar is both wrong & has my name wrong .
And I like it that way .

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I ordered several Kohler courage valve cover gaskets last night from PartsTree.... Look what popped up on youtube this morning as a recommendation.
View attachment 59333

I bought a bed for the new house a few months ago, and still getting ads about beds, when I use Google browser. Since I've started using brave, almost all of that is gone.
I noticed this morning when I opened up the browser I'm using now (Brave) is said that I've saved almost 2gb of data, in the last month of ads.
One thing I LOVE about using the Brave browser, is there's not commercials on Youtube. And 1/4 or more of my screen isn't taken up by ads.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
This site is one the most ad laden site I visit regularly. There are at least two ad scripts that run on it Amazon and doubleclick. Of the 7 scripts that wants to run I only allow one when I post images; otherwise, I allow none. With the one there might be as many 200 ads when I posting. The current count is 49 ads blocked.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
This site is one the most ad laden site I visit regularly. There are at least two ad scripts that run on it Amazon and doubleclick. Of the 7 scripts that wants to run I only allow one when I post images; otherwise, I allow none. With the one there might be as many 200 ads when I posting. The current count is 49 ads blocked.

Try the Brave browser. I get like no ad's on this site with it.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Oh I see no ads physically as AdBlockerPlus takes care of them, just referring the counter showing blocked ads.