Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!

Threads
  • / Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!
GREETINGS to all Stihl equipment owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Stihl power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Stihl owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Stihl owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Stihl stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi Everyone, Alex from Spain, used Stihl for yrs, currently FS260 Strimmer and MS260 Chainsaw

Nubian1

Forum Newbie
Threads

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Stihl power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Stihl owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Stihl owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Stihl stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hello.
I own several Stihl products, blower, trimmer several chainsaws, sprayer, and joined for the occasional help/advice

Nubian1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, new member here. Currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with my stihl fs74 trimmer. It won’t start.
What’s it doing?

Tezzler

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello , I have a FS85 Blower and a HS45 that refuses to run despite changing everything!

Rronnie166

Forum Newbie
Threads

Rronnie166

Forum Newbie
Threads
So I have an FS91R trimmer. the clamp is broke that holds the shaft onto the motor head. It spins now when running it.
I bought the clamp but cant seem to figure out how to remove it. I found nothing on the stihl site.
Anyone have a solution???