Welcome to the Murray Forum -- Check in Here First!

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to the forum, but embedded links on your first post may not be a good idea. I'm not going to click on it; maybe others will but I'd recommend they not.

If there's another way of posting the info contained in that link, I'd do it.

Threads
Welcome to the forum, but embedded links on your first post may not be a good idea. I'm not going to click on it; maybe others will but I'd recommend they not.

If there's another way of posting the info contained in that link, I'd do it.
Edited. Better?

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes. Thanks!

hgw1956

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Murray equipment owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Murray power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Murray owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Murray owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Murray stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
hgw1956 here. I currently have two.
425001x8A
425303x92B

Blke

Forum Newbie
Threads

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Murray power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Murray owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Murray owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Murray stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi everyone, I have just acquired a 1989 Murray Yard King 18 hp, 42 “ cut which I am in the process of restoring. After many attempts to acquire either a owner or service manual, I cannot find any. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Blke

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a handful of murrays, only oddball is my 90 murray :

Has the rear opening hood setup - when i first got it , i had no idea what the box on the front was for, almost threw it out actually.

It came with a rear bagger hangar, but no bag setup - i actually found the bagger setup at a Restore for $10, minus the bags.

Im just curious on how rare the water boxes are , most ive seen use either front wheel weights or a weight on the front axle.
Hi, I have just acquired a 1989 model very similar to yours. I was wondering if you could send me a pic of the shifting lever because I have only a slight idea what the shifting pattern is.

d4ve.gr4y

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Murray Forum -- Check in Here First!
New to forum. I need help...I’m beyond help, but maybe someone can try.

I have a Murray rear engine 30 inch deck with 10 hp Tecumseh.

WIll post needed info in Murray forum.

Glad to be here ! 😀

andrewslarge

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I'm new to the forum. This is a picture of the Murray that I have. The Model tag is all worn off so I'm having a tough time finding parts. Can anyone tell me what the Model and Year of this mower would be? Thanks in advance Scott
Probably like many others, a problem and then a search lands you here. I have a Murray MER circa 2003 model # 309029x92B inherited from my Dad. I'm not a big yard guy but the lawn must be mowed right?View attachment 57690

andrewslarge

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I'm new to the forum. This is a picture of the Murray that I have. The Model tag is all worn off so I'm having a tough time finding parts. Can anyone tell me what the Model and Year of this mower would be? Thanks in advance Scott

I think it’s mine from Walmart 38515-92A 1998.

Threads

Hi, I’m Bill, not a mechanic but trying to fix a small engine interest me. I like to learn but at 81 years old, I usually forget what it is that I have learned! I have been a member for over ten years but mostly just observing.
I hope someone will help me solve my problem. Thank you and have a good day.

Just plain bill