Export thread

wanted- hydrostat for my rider

letrfly

letrfly

I gave a craftsman riding lawn mower with a 16.5 hp Kohler motor. I live in Iowa. I need some other parts for my other riders, but this one first. This mower is also for sale. If your interested get a hold of me. The motor runs great and everything Looks really well. No rips in the seat at all. Please contact me if you know where I can get this part.

briggs

briggs

I gave a craftsman riding lawn mower with a 16.5 hp Kohler motor. I live in Iowa. I need some other parts for my other riders, but this one first. This mower is also for sale. If your interested get a hold of me. The motor runs great and everything Looks really well. No rips in the seat at all. Please contact me if you know where I can get this part.

wish u were closer to me i have one i just took out of a sears craftsman ....Trans Works well

Carscw

Carscw

Look on Craigslist for a mower with a bad engine.

letrfly

letrfly

I tried Craigslist. Not much luck, but I'm not giving up.

reynoldston

reynoldston

I don't know about Iowa but here in upper NY we have some mower salvage yards which you might look for. Some times the metal recycle centers will have some old mowers which they sell the whole mower by weight. Some of the smaller mower repair shops will also have old parts mowers lying around also which they will sell parts from. I know from doing repairs in my shop I sometime have to look for used parts when repairing older mowers but when I start looking I find I can always find something by asking around. I also find the dealers will know where to buy used parts.

letrfly

letrfly

Thanks. I will have to try your ideas

mnymiser1

mnymiser1

Call George at 815-337-3600 Welcome to Marathon Hydraulic Motors We are a national hydraulic repair company specializing in wheel motors and hydro-pumps for the lawn care industry. Thanks Mike

letrfly

letrfly

Any idea how much some thing like that would cost Mike?

mnymiser1

mnymiser1

Any idea how much some thing like that would cost Mike?

Most wheel motors are about $325 + core exchange. It comes with a same as new warranty of 1 year. Hydro-pumps $200 6 month warranty

davbell22602

davbell22602

Got any pics or model number of the mower?

letrfly

letrfly

model # 917.271121
serial # 040698c003359

That's off the mower. Hopefully that will help.

briggs

briggs

model # 917.271121
serial # 040698c003359

That's off the mower. Hopefully that will help.

they sell used for 200 it will cost me 125 to ship it u plus duty ....I would look around for a used one someone has to have one

letrfly

letrfly

Okay. Thanks for looking.

briggs

briggs

Okay. Thanks for looking.

yw i tried if it wasn't for shipping and duty it would be good for u

letrfly

letrfly

What do you mean?

briggs

briggs

What do you mean?

it cost to much to ship then u have to pay duty on it ......

letrfly

letrfly

Yeah. Hopefully I can get to it here shortly. It's cold here so I'm just saving my money and plan on getting to it here in a month or so. I just built a 9ft bench made got a light hooked up over it. I don't have heat out in my garage and since no one is mowing, I figured I have a little time.