Want to be good and ready

Rocky

Threads
Just bought a piece of property with an old fixer-upper of a house in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Can't do much outside, but when the good weather gets here, I want to be good and ready to start dealing with it.

173abn

Threads
congrs. on your buy.I hear it's really nice up there.how much land did you get? russ

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just bought a piece of property with an old fixer-upper of a house in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Can't do much outside, but when the good weather gets here, I want to be good and ready to start dealing with it.

Welcome to the LMF, there are not a lot of Michigan folks here that I know of...and the best thing about a fixer-upper house is they are a great way to practice your skills, if you goof (and you will) nobody will notice.

Believe me, been there, done that. My first house had 2 wire electrical service, I could barely change an outlet that had four wires connected to it. And today, after lots of practice, I am fairly adept at changing outlets with four wires, on my good days I can even handle one with a ground wire.....:laughing: