Trcustoms719 Active Member Aug 6, 2011 #3 Donna said: Hi Has any one experienced a cracked cam gear on a walker? Click to expand... Is it a plastic cam? I never had one crack on me but, i would bet one of them cheap plastic cam gears from a new briggs would. What kinda engine is on your mower?
Donna said: Hi Has any one experienced a cracked cam gear on a walker? Click to expand... Is it a plastic cam? I never had one crack on me but, i would bet one of them cheap plastic cam gears from a new briggs would. What kinda engine is on your mower?
reynoldston Lawn Pro Aug 7, 2011 #6 I see this is your second thread about this cracked gear. I have had nothing but good luck with Kohler myself. As you said on your other thread 900$s, That would make me mad at them also.
I see this is your second thread about this cracked gear. I have had nothing but good luck with Kohler myself. As you said on your other thread 900$s, That would make me mad at them also.