Videos and pictures

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Anyone having problems posting picture and videos? When I try all that comes up are img numbers or URL's, is it the site or my computer messing up?

Threads
Anyone having problems posting picture and videos? When I try all that comes up are img numbers or URL's, is it the site or my computer messing up?

I tried posting pictures the last few weeks and had trouble. It said the dimensions were too large, so I just screenshotted my picture to make it a smaller file. It's annoying.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I tried posting pictures the last few weeks and had trouble. It said the dimensions were too large, so I just screenshotted my picture to make it a smaller file. It's annoying.

Ive been getting that too, but across the bottom of the page in place of the pictures that were posted all I get is img numbers where the pictures are supposed to be. When you click on them you can see the photo. and I can't load a video, all I get is the url address as a link. I don't believe it's my computer because I can load pictures and video's on L&L and other forums.

Threads
Ive been getting that too, but across the bottom of the page in place of the pictures that were posted all I get is img numbers where the pictures are supposed to be. When you click on them you can see the photo. and I can't load a video, all I get is the url address as a link. I don't believe it's my computer because I can load pictures and video's on L&L and other forums.

Yeah considering similar things happen to both of us I think the problem is with this site, not our computers.

primerbulb120

Threads
I had the same problem. The site told me that it was unable to resize my photos. I switched to using postimg.org to put my photos online, then posted them by URL. It worked great! My photos went from being thumbnail attachments to full-size, inline photos. In addition, postimg.org uploads about twice as fast as LMF, and I don't have to wait as long. You can see the difference on the first page of this thread: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/small...merbulb120s-lawn-equipment-repair-thread.html

Threads
I had the same problem. The site told me that it was unable to resize my photos. I switched to using postimg.org to put my photos online, then posted them by URL. It worked great! My photos went from being thumbnail attachments to full-size, inline photos. In addition, postimg.org uploads about twice as fast as LMF, and I don't have to wait as long. You can see the difference on the first page of this thread: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/small-engine-mower-repair/32427-primerbulb120s-lawn-equipment-repair-thread.html

Yeah I have done it before where I insert full-size inline photos, but sometimes I feel it makes you scroll to much, and you lose track of the text, because the pictures are so big.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah I have done it before where I insert full-size inline photos, but sometimes I feel it makes you scroll to much, and you lose track of the text, because the pictures are so big.

It all depends on where you are posting photo's to the size you can post. It, the size is determined by the Administrator of the forum. You can have one size for avatars another form photo albums and another for inserting a photo in a message.

KrashnKraka

Threads
I return to this thread to update my earlier post with some newly discovered info.
My contribution cannot be found.
Is anyone able to explain that site irregulatity?

TKS.....

KK