Uploading Files

rmancini

Threads
I see a lot of Tecumseh carburetor questions on the forum from time to time.
I have a Tecumseh engine service manual with a pretty good carburetor section on a PDF format that I have emailed to forum members in the past.
Is there any way to upload files so other members can access them?
Rich

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I see a lot of Tecumseh carburetor questions on the forum from time to time.
I have a Tecumseh engine service manual with a pretty good carburetor section on a PDF format that I have emailed to forum members in the past.
Is there any way to upload files so other members can access them?
Rich

I don't believe you can upload a PDF file the only Allowed Filetypes as I see them are jpg, jpeg, png, gif. You mite try downloading the PDF on your computer and add to your Doc file then post it as an attachment. Not sure if it would work or not.

rmancini

Threads
Looks like it worked Ric. Many thanks.
I posted them under small engine repair.
Rich

Threads
You are not going to thank me? If I didn't respond, he wouldn't of, since your post has gone unasnswered for over 2 months! I'm just kidding! I'm glad you figured out how to upload them! :thumbsup:

Addison2100

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi friends i just want to know that how we can upload the files on this forum i want to upload my shop display on this forum but i have no idea how to update or from which option we can update....??
Would you like to tell me...??

SeanF

Threads
Whenever you post a new thread or a reply to a current thread (like this one), utilize the Manage Attachments button (see attached image). That will open a new window to let you upload files to attach to the post you are making. It's kind of like attaching to email.

Attachments

• forum_post.jpg
    forum_post.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 10