LaWn GuY Active Member Jul 4, 2015 #1 I currently have a 1.25 gallon fuel tank. Would there be a problem If I put a bigger tank on, I heard the tank has to be higher than the carb.
I currently have a 1.25 gallon fuel tank. Would there be a problem If I put a bigger tank on, I heard the tank has to be higher than the carb.
G gainestruk Well-Known Member Jul 4, 2015 #2 Yes that wouldn't be a problem, if it doesn't have a fuel pump it will need to be higher than carb. You could also add a vacuum pulse pump, you can tap into oil dipstick tube for vacuum and with that put tank lower than carb.
Yes that wouldn't be a problem, if it doesn't have a fuel pump it will need to be higher than carb. You could also add a vacuum pulse pump, you can tap into oil dipstick tube for vacuum and with that put tank lower than carb.